In one of the most significant developments in the ongoing struggle between the City of Oakland and the Occupy movement, a group of celebrities showed up at Ogawa-Grant Plaza this morning to endorse the Interfaith Vigil and the Tactical Action Committee.
Yes, Cheer Bear, Funshine Bear, and--most critically--Love A Lot Bear are now camping out at Ogawa-Grant Plaza.
Reports that Mayor Quan and Darth Santana have been in contact with Professor Coldheart and Frostbite would not be confirmed this afternoon by City Hall, which closed early due to the elevated threat of pastoral action.
- What I saw at J28
- My special moment with Jean Quan
- Good thoughts for J28
- A good day in Oakland
- Some random but serious questions and comments abo...
- Rule Number One & UC Riverside
- "No more silly rules and no more law and order"
- Occupy Oakland Running Festival!
- Win some, lose some...wait, we WON one?
- Boycott American Licorice!
- Sunday morning quarterback
- The Birmingham Sound: The Soul of Neal Hemphill Vo...
- Camp Care-a-Lot
- Garbage cans of doom
- ▼ January (16)